V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 For Cinema 4D R20-R25 !
V-Ray for Cinema 4D Overview
Vray for Cinema 4D by LAUBlab KG brings the features, power, and reliability of Vray into Cinema 4D. V-Ray for C4D v3 now incorporates the latest render engine and toolset from Chaos. This includes early-stage GPU functionality in addition to the powerful and well-established CPU rendering.
VRAYforC4D is used very much as the usual Advanced Render Workflow within Cinema 4D, though the Material and Render Settings are slightly different due to other features and additional options.
V-Ray for Cinema 4D New 2022 Features :
- V-Ray vrscene system (same as Maya, Xsi, etc)
- DR/Distributed Rendering
- Full motion blur in C4D
- New & expanded (vrscene sdk) based multi pass system
- New multi pass interface
- Vrscene file format export
- V-Ray standalone support
- Latest V-Ray core
- Interface to load and use native V-ray shaders within C4D
- Reflection and refraction interpolation feature within the BRDF material (point based)
- V-Ray car paint material
- V-Ray flakes layer
- V-Ray procedural Hair (proxy like)
- V-Ray Fast Fur
- Support for MAXON hair and V-Ray procedural hair
- MAXON fur and feather support
- V-Ray physical BRDF Hair material
- Rounded edge feature
- Highly optimized proxy export and reparation time
- Render speed up and ram reduction of proxy rendering
- V-Ray spline rendering
- V-Ray particles
- Camera mapping
System Requirements For V-Ray for Cinema 4D :
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: Windows 10/11/7/8
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: Maxon Cinema 4D R18 or R25