TreeSize Professional 184.108.40.2060 + Free With Crack
Multilingual, registered regular and portable versions in one installer!
TreeSize Professional shows a tree of directories on the hard drive along with their sizes, allowing you to print the result if necessary. Integrates into Windows Explorer by adding a new column.
The program gives information about the number of files in the folder, the date of the last access, the owner of the file, and much more.
In addition, it displays data in a visual graphical form (diagram), has a built-in search system and export / import of results to an XML file.
Also allows you to search for old, large, temporary and empty files. Supports command line mode – this is convenient for scheduling and nightly launches. It is possible to create a scheduled scan task, configure it to scan along a certain path, and generate a set of reports in accordance with a standard schedule.
No matter how huge your hard drive is, sooner or later it becomes so cluttered that it seems too small. TreeSize Professional will help you determine where the free space has gone. The program can be launched from the context menu of a folder or disk, and it will show how much this object occupies and the directories it contains. The contents of each folder can be viewed in a window with the Explorer interface, in which the number of files on disks or in separate folders and their size, the date they were last accessed, the degree of NTFS compression, etc.
The program displays the folders in a tree format along with their sizes and, if necessary, allows you to print the result on a printer for further study. All you have to do is select the drive you want to scan and the application will automatically check the folder structure. Upon completion of the operation, you have access to seven different disk views (chart, table, extensions, users, file age, 100 large files, and history). The results of a TreeSize scan can be printed for further study, or exported to Excel, HTML, XML, or an ASCII file.
- Visually track hard drive usage and view the size of all folders and files
- Print report in Excel, HTML, XML, text file, etc.
- Fully customizable file search to find and archive large, old, unused and temporary files
- Search across multiple drives and entire servers
- Finding duplicate files, in addition, with checking the MD5 hash sum
- Statistics about file types and file owners at the directory level
- Ability to save data to an XML file for loading later
- Support for Unicode names for files and folders
- Windows Explorer extension
- Viewing Results While Scanning
- Include or exclude specific files and folders during a scan
- Printing the contents of a directory
- Support for explorer context menu inside the program window
Command line switches:
• Silent installation of the regular version: /S /I
• Unpacking of the portable version: /S /P
• You can also select a directory for installation: After all switches, add /D=%path% Example: install_file.exe /S / I /D=C:\TreeSize
- TreeSize Professional 220.127.116.110 + Free With Crack