Movavi Screen Capture Pro 9.1.0 + Patch ! [Latest]
Movavi Screen Capture Pro 9.1.0 is the ideal way to show colleagues what’s happening on your desktop through video and screenshots. Demonstrate bugs and errors in screenshots, add explanatory arrows and captions. Record important video calls and online job interviews to review later. Save time thanks to the simple interface, fast export, and easy share options.
Movavi Screen Capture Pro 9 Features :
Use screen videos in your workflow
– Create simple presentations and instructions for your colleagues: record the desktop, web browsing, or program activity
– Capture online job interviews and video conversations with business partners
– Record usability tests for review and discussion
Communicate through screenshots
– Demonstrate on-screen activities: capture the full screen, any part of the screen, or entire web pages and share them with your colleagues
– Capture screenshots of bugs and errors; add arrows, captions, and frames to document the problem
– Edit screenshots and add them to app or website tutorials
– Illustrate reports with screen grabs of statistics, diagrams, or other important information
Save and share your screen videos and stills
– Choose from 20+ media formats for export
– Save recordings instantly using SuperSpeed mode
– Upload your video and screenshots to Google Drive directly from the program
– Share captured clips on YouTube in a couple of clicks
Choose frame rate
Capture video at up to 60 fps or set a frame rate as low as 5 fps to reduce the final file size.
Adjust capture area
Move and resize the capture frame to record any part of your display; set an exact resolution if necessary.
Record audio from any source
Capture sound from system audio, headphones, microphones, or MIDI devices; adjust audio device volume.
Record from webcam
Add a simultaneous webcam overlay to your videos.
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
Display pressed keys and mouse movements, highlight the cursor, add mouse click sounds.
Control the capture process with customizable hotkeys.
Trim and cut recordings, remove unwanted content.
Crop and resize screenshots, add arrows, frames, and captions.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
– Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
– 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista; 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
– 280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
– Administrator permissions are required for installation.