Microsys Smarter Battery 7.2 + Crack !
Smarter Battery 2 Overview
It shows you the evolution of the battery’s capacity during the charge/discharge cycles and computes a few important battery parameters, such as the wear level and discharge cycles count. This program continuously reads the battery data, making a prediction for the time remaining; it also features two alarms for low/critical battery capacity, triggered by either value of time remaining or the capacity percentage you set.
The Battery Information page is automatically displayed when this utility is launched and maximized; on the left side, fields are a few crucial parameters of the system battery, while the right side shows capacity information. The first battery found in your system becomes the current one, and all the data and program commands will use it as a reference. Battery X is displayed in the upper left corner; if there are several, press it to select another battery when available. It will update both information pages accordingly.
Smarter Battery New 2022 Features :
- Up to four batteries can be registered at a time (four serial numbers);
- Optimized code for Windows 8 and 10, either laptop or tablet use;
- A simple and ergonomic design, with larger fonts and buttons;
- Accurate computing for the battery wear level and discharge cycles;
- Larger period of time (up to 16 hours) for graphical capacity display;
- Brightness control and Restart commands were added to the battery menu.
System Requirements For Smarter Battery 2
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more