Easy2Boot 2.15 (2022) Final Version [Latest!]
Easy2Boot 2022 is a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution, Easy2Boot can do all of these things – NEW! Easy2Boot now supports UEFI Multi-booting (Linux and Windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Windows installs.
Easy2Boot 2022 New Features:
No other USB Multi_Boot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, Win_PE, etc. ISO’s or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY Linux ‘Live-CD’ ISO – just copy it over! Unlike X-BOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new Linux ISO distro – Easy2Boot is generic.
- Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDESATAAHCIRAIDSCSI system – no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Install from any number of different Windows Vista78SVR2008R2SVR2012 install ISOs
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
- User configurable and fully documented – you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- Because Easy2Boot is not a ‘utility’, you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any