CodeRunner 4.2 macOS With Crack
CodeRunner 4.2 macOS With Crack
Whether you’re new to coding or an experienced developer, CodeRunner is the perfect tool to write, run, and debug code quickly in any programming language.
Enjoy essential IDE features such as code completion, integrated debugger, live errors, and documentation sidebar, all in a lightweight and easy-to-use app designed exclusively for macOS.
Run Your Code Instantly
• CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly, in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 25 languages out-of-the-box, and can easily be extended to support other languages.
IDE-Level Code Completion
• Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. CodeRunner’s code completion is the best you’ll find in any IDE for most languages, and supports completions beyond single words, extra-fuzzy search, documentation snippets, tab-selectable placeholders, and smart ranking of results.
Debugging with Breakpoints
• Don’t clutter your code with print-statements for debugging. Instead, use CodeRunner’s built-in debugging features to set breakpoints and step through your code. Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit variables, and interact with the debugger. Debugging code in any language has never been so quick and easy.
Live Errors and Linting
• Get instant feedback on your code as you write it. CodeRunner checks your document for syntax errors and common issues, displaying errors directly inline with your code. Compile and runtime issues from the console are also intelligently highlighted and included in the document.
First-Class Text Editor
• At the heart of CodeRunner lies a lightning-fast editor that is packed with useful coding features. Multiple selections save you time by eliminating repetitive edits. Auto-Indent not only perfectly indents existing blocks of code, but is deeply integrated into the editor and indents your code as you type. Best-in-class syntax highlighting is augmented with code tokenizers for local symbols and variables, allowing for unparalleled highlighting and variable renaming features.
File Browser and Documentation Sidebar
• CodeRunner’s modern, single-window interface helps you keep your workspace organized. Use the built-in file browser when working on projects with lots of different files. Use the documentation sidebar to quickly check the online docs for classes and functions without ever leaving the app.
Supported Languages for Running Code
✓ Documentation sidebar
✓ File navigator
✓ Customizable key bindings
✓ Vim mode
✓ Regular expression find
✓ Scriptable editor
✓ TextMate syntaxes and themes
✓ Code templates
✓ Symbol navigator
✓ Web inspector and web tools
✓ Built-in fully capable console
✓ Live running process statistics
✓ Run with arguments & input sets
✓ Highly configurable
✓ Software updates
What’s New in CodeRunner 4
CodeRunner 4 is a huge update with hundreds of new features and improvements, including
• Error Checking and Linting. Get instant feedback on your code as you write it. CodeRunner checks your document for errors and common issues, underlining mistakes and describing the problem directly inline with your code. Compile and runtime issues in the console are automatically highlighted and included in the document. It’s also easy to add support for third-party linters.
• Multiple Selections. CodeRunner 4’s new editor supports fully context-independent multiple selections. Hold Command, Option, or Control-Shift while clicking or dragging to add multiple selections anywhere, allowing you to quickly make similar edits in multiple locations at once.
• Improved Highlighting with Code Tokenizers. Local variables, functions, and other code tokens are now highlighted on top of CodeRunner’s powerful grammar-based syntax highlighting. In addition to providing better highlighting, this allows for quick and precise renaming of variables and other symbol names.
• Auto-Indent. All indentation functionality has been rewritten to be smarter and more deeply integrated into the editor. You can explicitly Auto-Indent an existing block of code using Control-I, but this is rarely needed since Auto-Indent is applied automatically as you type and when pasting code.
• Customizable Key Bindings. You can now customize the hundreds of existing keyboard shortcuts, and even add new shortcuts and macros directly in CodeRunner Preferences. A new Vim mode is also included.
Other notable features and improvements
• New Find and Replace with support for regular expressions, multiple selections, and more.
• Improved code completion with extra-fuzzy search, completions beyond single words, and better documentation.
• Smart spell checking that ignores code and automatically checks segments of natural language.
• Improved debug console with syntax highlighting, code completion, and output filtering.
• Shell Script code completion for commands and their options, paths, and snippets, with built-in man-page lookups.
• Performance improvements delivering extremely fast syntax highlighting, code completion, and overall performance.
• Automatic closing of tags and other smart behaviors while typing.
• More customizable editor with a large number of new preferences and tweak-able behaviors.
• Select code structures by double-clicking edges of tag pairs, functions, if/else blocks, loops, etc.
• Node.js debugger, atomic spaces indentation, language groups, improved help, new keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.12 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
You can download CodeRunner 4.2 macOS With Crack from the link below…